Electrical Engineers (Industrial Controls)
Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an exceptional employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment.
Butech Bliss Inc. is looking for an organized, self-motivated, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for its broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing equipment for the metals industry.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Bachelor Degree level Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years of related work experience required
- Design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- Design and start-up of AC drive systems (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Nidec, etc.)
- Familiar with low voltage power distribution and MCC’s
- Design of electrical schematics and panel layouts using AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience in Metals Processing Industry - familiar with Coil Processing Line controls preferred (Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, etc.)
- Familiar with NEC code and machine safety
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Information may also be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $1000 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- Eligible to enroll at six (6) months of employment
- 401(k) company match up to 4% at enrollment