Electrical Engineer (Industrial Controls)
Butech Bliss is looking for an organized, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for our broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing and/or rolling mill equipment for the flat sheet metals industry.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Mid-level engineer, preferred with 5 to 10 years experience
- Bachelor /Masters Degree level Electrical Engineer
- Experienced in the design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Familiar with motion control on either Allen Bradley or Siemens platforms for high speed positioning applications.
- Design and start-up of AC drive systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, Nidac/Emerson etc.)
- Familiar with servo motors and controls
- Experienced in the application of AC drives for Coil Processing Lines including Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, Slitting Lines, etc.
- Familiar with low voltage power distribution and MCC’s
- Design of electrical panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Familiar with electrical codes including NEC/NFPA
- Familiar with machine safety and safety PLC’s
- Ability to work on multiple projects at same time
- Must be a self starter and able to adhere to budgets and project schedules with minimum supervision
- Some travel required for both system startup and sales support.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful co-workers in an entrepreneurial company
- Great opportunities for career and salary progression.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460 or e-mail their resume & completed application in complete confidence to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $750 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Fully vested after 6 months