Electrical Engineering Intern
Butech Bliss is looking for an organized, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for our broad line of metal processing equipment.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Pursuing an Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technician degree
- Capable of working 20-30 hours per week
- Design of electrical panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Familiar with PLC’s and HMI a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at same time
- Must be a self starter and able to adhere to project schedules
- Some travel required for both system startup and sales support.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful co-workers in an entrepreneurial company
- Great opportunities for career and salary progression.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460 or e-mail their resume & completed application in complete confidence to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $1000 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Fully vested after 6 months