Butech Bliss Inc., a global supplier of metal processing equipment, is seeking well qualified, multi-talented individuals to take part in an extensive growth strategy.
Butech Bliss Inc. is looking for an organized, self-motivated, responsible individual to provide electrical/automation design capabilities for its broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing equipment for the metals industry.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Bachelor Degree level Electrical Engineer
- Design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Design and start-up of AC drive systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Nidec, etc.)
- Familiar with low voltage power distribution and MCC’s
- Design of electrical panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience in Metals Processing Industry – familiar with Coil Processing Line controls preferred (Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, etc.)
- Familiar with NEC code and machine safety
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letters, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager 550 S. Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460. Please visit our website at www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted