Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an outstanding employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment. Under an extensive growth strategy, we are looking for a Facility Maintenance individual.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Performs maintenance and repairs related to buildings, grounds and equipment, in one or more areas such as electrical, plumbing, painting and grounds-keeping.
- Carries out preventative maintenance procedures and schedules for buildings, equipment and grounds.
- Performs carpentry, electrical, painting, mechanical and plumbing maintenance and repairs.
- Cleans external areas including entranceways, sidewalks, and ice and snow removal.
- Performs gardening tasks such as weeding, pruning and watering.
- Transports equipment, furniture, and supplies manually and/or using aides such as dollies and carts. Arranges furniture for special events.
- Team player with safety being a precondition requirement before the start of any job.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Visit www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $1000 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- Eligible to enroll at six (6) months of employment
- 401(k) company match up to 4% at enrollment