Butech Bliss, a leading designer and builder of metal processing equipment has a current opening for a Marketing Support Technician. This candidates must have experience in developing 3D computer models and graphic designs in order to support marketing, sales and human resources activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assists in the overall company branding and advertising efforts.
- Develops and creates 3D animations and illustrations of products and equipment used in print advertising, direct mail and company website and sales presentations.
- Responsible for in-house video and voiceover editing on all product sales videos.
- Assist marketing manager’s efforts in regards to shooting product videos and photography.
- Maintains company website and company intranet site. This also includes developing and writing the website’s HTML code and maintaining search engine optimization for company’s website ranking.
- Assists marketing manager’s efforts with print advertising, tradeshow graphics, human resources marketing, and any additional advertising promotions.
- Collaborate and prepare with the sales, human resources, engineers and marketing team to develop materials used to sell and market equipment materials used for all presentations, tradeshows and advertising literature.
Ideal candidate skills will need to be:
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max, Premier, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress and Power Point software packages.
- Required to have a strong background in animation, 2D and 3D design.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, only a $1,500 deductible & 100% paid once deductible is met, $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with an employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, PTO, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460,
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted