EXTRUSION & FORGING EQUIPMENT
Today's modern extruders have come to depend on Butech Bliss to provide the most advanced engineering, analysis and custom consulting to ensure that their extrusion presses perform at the highest possible level of productivity.
Extruders have confidence they will receive exceptional results from Butech Bliss, so we make sure our capabilities for the extrusion and forging markets are continually improving. This results in making Butech Bliss capable of satisfying virtually all of your engineering and repair needs.
Butech Bliss is focused on delivering the best service in the industry. That's why, when it comes time to repair or upgrade your extrusion operations, Butech Bliss is staffed with highly skilled field engineers who lead the effort to assess and analyze trouble spots and make recommendations for corrective action.
Extrusion & Forging Press Upgrades:
- Main Cylinder
- Container Housing
- Tie Rods/Columns
- Main Rams
Spare & Replacement Parts:
- Inventory Options Available
- Seal Kits/Packings/O-Rings
- Electrical & Mechanical Components
- Drawings For Hundreds Of Loewy & Lombard Presses
Old forging presses never die. But they do need attention from time to time to ensure they are performing at the optimal level. That's why Butech Bliss offers a comprehensive team to ensure the press is modernized to meet today's stringent manufacturing demands.
Butech Bliss excels at breathing fresh life into your existing equipment - using the latest technologies such as solid model design and FEA analysis coupled with our state-of-the-art fabrication facility.
Butech Bliss is known for its in-house engineering solutions and heavy manufacturing capabilities, combined with one of the industry's most comprehensive inventories of spares and replacements.
Extrusion & Forging Press Alignments:
- Die alignment / Container housing
- Reduce container sealing issues
- Stem alignment to reduce dummy block wear
- Main ram / Crosshead tracking
- Front / rear platen alignment / parallelism
- Reduce unnecessary wear on bushings
- Extend life of way / slides
- Achieve more consistent die performance
- Dynamic motion tracking