Butech Bliss, a leading designer and builder of metal processing equipment has a current need for an Automation/Industrial Controls individual with a BS Degree in Electrical or equivalent Electrical Engineering, industrial/Manufacturing/Controls Engineering.
Primary responsibilities to development and coordination of electrical project requirements to meet customer specifications. Provide the leadership necessary to ensure successful project completion. Required to actively seek ways of improving current methods, systems, and processes to ensure customer satisfaction. Expected to be a valuable contributing member of the Electrical Engineering Team.
Idea candidate will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with automated control systems.
- Must have extensive experience in PLC’s and HMI’s
- Project management, process engineering, system specification, commissioning, and supervision of contractors.
- Control systems and related, including: Siemens: S5 & S7
- Allen-Bradley; Control Logix, RsView, Factory Talk SE/ME, Rockwell Historians, Rockwell Vantage point
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Information may also be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $1000 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- Eligible to enroll at six (6) months of employment
- 401(k) company match up to 4% at enrollment