Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an exceptional employment package and fostering a supportive culture and pleasant working environment.
Butech Bliss is seeking a well-qualified individual to fill a Copper Process Technician position. This position will be a hybrid position of assembly, testing and shop labor. Our Copper department is a specialized workforce who excel at troubleshooting, dis-assembly, inspection and repair of our product line relating to metals melting. Group expectations include reliable attendance, positive attitude and cross-training for a wide range of knowledge and skills. We provide an excellent culture of teamwork and mutual support among all members of the group.
Strong candidates for this position will meet the following expectations:
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Ability to work alone or part of a small team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with overhead cranes/hoists
- Use a variety of tools such as levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, etc.
- Maintain housekeeping of designated areas and assigned areas in the shop
- Ability to measure dimensions of products to very conformance to specifications
- Ability to use measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges and micrometers
- Write or complete reports based on test findings
- Position and align components for proper fit
- Ensure completed work meets our quality standards
- Willingness to work overtime including some Saturdays
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460. Please visit our website at www.butechbliss.com to download an application. Information may also be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted