Butech Bliss, a world class designer and manufacturer of custom machinery for the metals industry, is seeking a well qualified Project Manager to manage multimillion dollar capital equipment projects for the coil processing, rolling mill, or extrusion press industries. This individual would be responsible to work directly with customers to ensure that the project falls within the applicable scope, budget and delivery requirements.
Objectives of this Role
- Lead projects through deployment. Identifying schedules, scopes, and project implementation plans through installation/start-up and commissioning
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress, adapt timelines and cost projections to ensure that project team adheres to the project requirements
- Report project status on a monthly basis to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Proven success working will all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel to customer locations for meetings, site inspections and installation/start-up supervision of the machinery.
- International travel may be required
- Strong attentional to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experienced designer using AutoDesk design software a plus
Butech Bliss offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $1,000 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, raises every 6 months, and much more.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter with salary requirements and application to: Butech Bliss, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, OH 44460, Attn: HR Manager. Information may also be sent to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $1000 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- Eligible to enroll at six (6) months of employment
- 401(k) company match up to 4% at enrollment