Electrical Proposal/Sales Engineer
Butech Bliss, a world class designer and manufacturer of custom machinery for the metals industry, is seeking well-qualified, multi-talented Sales, Proposal and Application Engineers.
Butech Bliss provides innovative engineering solutions, manufacturing and field service to the metals industry. Our product lines include rolling mills, processing lines, melting equipment, extrusion presses and forging presses. Butech Bliss is looking for an organized, responsible individual to provide electrical proposal / sales engineering for our broad line of metal processing equipment. The ideal candidate has experience in the design of industrial control systems for coil processing and/or rolling mill equipment for the flat sheet metals industry.
The Electrical Proposal / Sales Engineers will assume lead roles in developing the technical and commercial responses required for each electrical inquiry in conjunction with the proposal team as assigned by the Sales Department Manager. This position may also be responsible for presenting the proposed solution to the customer and following up with the customer throughout the process of activities required to win the order.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and experience, including:
- Mid-level engineer, preferred with 5 to 10 years’ experience.
- Bachelor /Master’s Degree level Electrical Engineer.
- Experienced in the design and programming of PLC and HMI based control systems (Allen Bradley, Siemens).
- Familiar with motion control on either Allen Bradley or Siemens platforms for high speed positioning applications.
- Experienced in the application of AC drives for Coil Processing Lines including Cut-to Length, Push-Pull Pickle Lines, Slitting Lines, etc.
- Familiar with machine safety and safety PLC’s.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at same time.
- Must be a self starter and able to adhere to schedules with minimum supervision.
- Some overnight travel required and may include international travel.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills required.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful co-workers in an entrepreneurial company.
- Great opportunities for career and salary progression.
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460 or e-mail their resume & completed application in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted
Rich Health Insurance
- No employee premium
- $1500 individual deductible
- 100% coverage over deductible
- $750 annual eye/dental reimbursement
- Bi-annual reviews
- Yearly bonuses
- Night shift premiums
Ample Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- 4 weeks vacation/PTO after 6 years
- Unused vacation & PTO rolls over annually
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Fully vested after 6 months